We are a thriving Society with approx 200 members. We promote interest in horticultural skills and the cultivation of Chrysanthemums.
Please explore our site for details of our many activities. As a brief overview, we meet monthly at the United Reformed Church Hall at the South end of Lord Street on the last Wednesday of the month at 8p.m.
• We have a full programme of speakers on a variety of interesting topics.
• Spring, Summer and Autumn Flower Shows provide a showcase for members and non-members and interaction with the general Public.
• A Christmas Floral Art demonstration by eminent flower arrangers is held at the beginning of December.
• Coach trips are arranged (usually 3 per year) to gardens of horticultural interest.
• A Christmas social event of lunch and entertainment is held, this is followed in the new year by a mid winter lunch.
New members are always welcome to join or visit.
Web Design: ITSP Ltd. e-Mail: email@example.com Tel:07960 139447